The Monmouth & Galesburg Cottage Rehab & Sports Medicine Clinics are now opened as of 5-4-2020. We have office staff present to answer phone calls and receive fax orders for physical therapy.
We have put many policies in place to ensure the health and safety of our patients in dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic risks.
We have the following procedures in place:
1. Social distancing in waiting room with PPE (masks) provided for patients upon entering the office.
2. Prevention sterilization of counter and pens at the front desk after each patient interaction.
3. One on one care with the therapist who will be wearing PPE as well with social distancing in the clinic during treatment.
4. Scheduling to ensure limited number of patients to a safe number allowing for proper distancing.
5. Sterilization of equipment after each patient encounter.
6. Proper washing of hands after patient contact and before the next patient.
7. Hand sanitizer provided for patients and staff.
Cottage Rehab & Sports Medicine Clinics will remain closed through the week of April 27th.
We will continue to monitor this pandemic on a day to day basis and will provide new updates. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Be safe and keep moving!
If you have an ache or pain and would like to speak to one of our therapists, please call the clinic closest to you and a clinician will call back. You will be able to set an appointment for a virtual video with one of our providers.
At this time, we believe for the safety of our patients, staff members as well as their families and our communities, it is in our best interest that our Advanced and Cottage Rehab & Sports Medicine Clinics will remain closed the week of, March 30th-April 3rd.
We will continue to monitor this pandemic on a day to day basis and will provide new updates moving forward. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times. Be safe and keep moving!
Cottage Rehab & Sports Medicine is committed to keep our space healthy and safe for everyone. We are actively monitoring any developments related to COVID-19 with official information and guidance from the Centers of Disease Control. We have made the following updates to our policy for the safety of our staff and patients.
- Effective immediately, Advanced/Cottage Rehab is cancelling the Wellness Program. Wellness Participants will no longer be allowed to use the facility for the time being. All Wellness participants will receive a free month of Wellness due to this inconvenience. We will let the participants know when they may return back to the facility and continue with the Wellness Program.
- At this time we are not allowing visitors to accompany patients except those essential to the visit, such as the parent of a minor. If a patient requires assistance into the facility, that visitor should remain in the lobby. This visitor MUST be essential to the patient's therapy appointment. If a visitor is only providing transportation, please wait in the car and not in the lobby area.
A few steps we are proactively taking at Cottage Rehab & Sports Medicine:
- Increasing efforts and frequency in disinfection all spaces and equipment
- Educating our employees on preventive measures
- Asking members and staff who are not feeling well to stay at home until they have recovered
We encourage our patients to do their part to keep everyone healthy:
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face, nose, and eyes
- If you are sick, exhibiting any symptoms of the virus or know that you have been exposed to the virus, please call to reschedule your appointment
The safety of our patients and community is our biggest priority. For updates on the COVID-19 please visit CDC (www.CDC.gov).