The Monmouth & Galesburg Cottage Rehab & Sports Medicine Clinics are now opened as of 5-4-2020. We have office staff present to answer phone calls and receive fax orders for physical therapy.
We have put many policies in place to ensure the health and safety of our patients in dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic risks.
1. Social distancing in waiting room with PPE (masks) provided for patients upon entering the office.
2. Prevention sterilization of counter and pens at the front desk after each patient interaction.
3. One on one care with the therapist who will be wearing PPE as well with social distancing in the clinic during treatment.
4. Scheduling to ensure limited number of patients to a safe number allowing for proper distancing.
5. Sterilization of equipment after each patient encounter.
6. Proper washing of hands after patient contact and before the next patient.
7. Hand sanitizer provided for patients and staff.
Cottage Rehab & Sports Medicine Clinics will remain closed through the week of April 27th.
We will continue to monitor this pandemic on a day to day basis and will provide new updates. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Be safe and keep moving!
If you have an ache or pain and would like to speak to one of our therapists, please call the clinic closest to you and a clinician will call back. You will be able to set an appointment for a virtual video with one of our providers.
At this time, we believe for the safety of our patients, staff members as well as their families and our communities, it is in our best interest that our Advanced and Cottage Rehab & Sports Medicine Clinics will remain closed the week of, March 30th-April 3rd.
We will continue to monitor this pandemic on a day to day basis and will provide new updates moving forward. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times. Be safe and keep moving!
Cottage Rehab & Sports Medicine is committed to keep our space healthy and safe for everyone. We are actively monitoring any developments related to COVID-19 with official information and guidance from the Centers of Disease Control. We have made the following updates to our policy for the safety of our staff and patients.
A few steps we are proactively taking at Cottage Rehab & Sports Medicine:
We encourage our patients to do their part to keep everyone healthy:
The safety of our patients and community is our biggest priority. For updates on the COVID-19 please visit CDC (www.CDC.gov).